At Spearhead Systems we believe in the delivery of professional IT services that help companies focus on their core business and not technology. We are excited to the bone about the delivery of IT services that help people and companies get things done.
Spearhead Systems is at the forefront of IT service delivery and digital transformation as a trusted technology partner in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. We are the engineers, developers and operators of spearhead.cloud, a specialised high performance cloud, and specialists in IT infrastructure & application monitoring and observability.
We are seeking a Sales Representative to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales growth by identifying new business opportunities, managing customer relationships, and providing excellent customer service. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of achieving sales targets, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and a passion for technology.
- Taking over and resolving requests for quotations and orders from Customers
Responding to customer inquiries and providing excellent customer service by addressing their needs and concerns
- Tracking and renewing assigned subscriptions
- Placing and processing orders to suppliers
- Issuing invoices and documents necessary for the delivery of the products and services sold
- Developing meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty
- Following up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process
- Understanding and presenting the products or services to the customers
- Meeting sales goals and objectives set by leadership
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality products and services to meet customer requirements
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Staying up to date with industry trends and developments to identify opportunities for innovation and improvement.
- Participating in trade shows, conferences and other industry events to promote our products and services
Preparing and submitting accurate and timely sales reports, forecasts, and other documentation as required
Developing and executing sales strategies to drive business growth, including identifying new business opportunities, prospecting potential customers, and building and maintaining customer relationships
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- Proven experience in IT HW/SW sales, minimum 2 years
Familiarity with sales and marketing tools, such as CRM systems, lead generation tools, and social media platforms
- Sales skills: complete tracking of the sales process from generating the opportunity, creating the offer, frequent communication with the customer to successfully close the opportunity
Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail and good communication skills
- Customer oriented attitude – value added offers to meet customers requirements with professionalism and seriousness
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Proactive attitude, ability to prioritize and mange time effectively.
Willingness to travel as required
Strong customer service orientation and ability to build and maintain customer relationships
Nice to have
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM or ERP software. Experience with Odoo Business Software.
- Previous experience in configuring hardware / software solutions
- Experience with cloud and SaaS business models
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- We work as a start-up and encourage entrepreneurship: you've got an idea, let's work on it
- We use really cool tools from our custom ERP, to our monitoring systems and everything in-between
- Our services are unique and the market is noticing: we do not just follow the market, we try to create our own niches
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Our success depends on the effort of individual employees and at Spearhead you can see your impact immediately. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Attractive salary package.
Meal Tickets, Medical Insurance, Office Events.
Opportunities to grow and learn top technologies.
Opportunity to build a purposeful career in the delivery of essential IT services and products, to a global market.
Quiet Office Space
Quiet location, easily accessible via public transport.