Inside Sales Representative
At Spearhead Systems we believe in the delivery of professional IT services that help companies focus on their core business and not technology. We are excited to the bone about the delivery of IT services that help people and companies get things done.
Spearhead Systems is at the forefront of IT service delivery and digital transformation as a trusted technology partner in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. We are the engineers, developers and operators of spearhead.cloud, a specialised high performance cloud, and specialists in IT infrastructure & application monitoring and observability.
Our sales team ensures that our Customer’s subscriptions are renewed on time, the services they are expecting are provided properly and the price they are paying matches the performance of the offering.
- Taking over and resolving requests for quotations and orders from Customers
- Tracking and renewing assigned subscriptions
- Placing and processing orders to suppliers
- Issuing invoices and documents necessary for the delivery of the products and services sold
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process
- Understand and present the product or service to the customer
- Meet sales goals and objectives set by leadership
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Proven inside sales experience – in IT field, minimum 2 years sales experience for IT HW/SW configurations and solutions.
- Sales skills: complete tracking of the sales process from generating the opportunity, creating the offer, frequent communication with the customer to successfully close the opportunity
- Attention to detail and good communication skills
- Customer oriented attitude – value added offers to meet customers requirements with professionalism and seriousness
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Proactive attitude, ability to prioritize and mange time effectively.
Nice to have
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM or ERP software. Experience with Odoo Business Software.
- Previous experience in configuring hardware / software solutions
- Experience with cloud and SaaS business models
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- We work as a start-up and encourage entrepreneurship: you've got an idea, let's work on it
- We use really cool tools from our custom ERP, to our monitoring systems and everything in-between
- Our services are unique and the market is noticing: we do not just follow the market, we try to create our own niches
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Our success depends on the effort of individual employees and at Spearhead you can see your impact immediately. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.