Customer Service Representative
At Spearhead Systems we believe in the delivery of professional IT services that help companies focus on their core business and not technology. We are excited to the bone about the delivery of IT services that help people and companies get things done.
Spearhead Systems is at the forefront of IT service delivery and digital transformation as a trusted technology partner in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. We are the engineers, developers and operators of spearhead.cloud, a specialised high performance cloud, and specialists in IT infrastructure & application monitoring and observability.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) handles incoming requests and routing (with the exceptions of those cases where our automations assign issues to a specific squad, tier or person).
Customer Service provides account management, including ongoing communications during incidents or tickets that are not FCR (first contact resolution). Additionally CS delivers project management across all of our projects and ongoing support operations.
The people in Customer Service are our first line of defence, filling the gap between the customer and our technical support. This is also where all incoming tickets are triaged and then routed to the appropriate team or tier (manually or automated)
- Handles all incoming phone calls and monitors the chat channels for requests
- Interacts directly with customers by acting as a bridge between ticketing support engineers and the customer
- Ensures the management of the client's account and continuous communications during incidents or tickets that are not FCR - First Contact Resolution respecting the SLA
- Creates documentation after resolving support requests. Collaborates with engineers to write working procedures for resolving new support requests as they arise.
- Discuss with clients for project implementation planning
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution
- Previous experience in providing customer support or experience as a customer service representative / strong customer focus
- Familiarity in using ticketing systems
- Good communications skills with both technical and non-technical peers
- Self-starter who is excited about learning new technologies on a daily basis
- Ability to solve problems: logical thinking that helps to find effective solutions, the ability to make quick decisions
- Time management: prioritization, planning and meeting deadlines
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Advanced English skills (reading, writing and speaking)
Nice to have
- Knowledge in IT field / Cloud solutions
- Strong analytical skills
Essential skills for Customer Service Representative
People in this role should genuinely want to help other people. That desire begins with empathy: willingness to understand another persons’s experience and see it thorough their eyes.
This job is about communicating with other people. CSR need to communicate well both verbally and in writing. Communication is about listening, then clearly articulating ideas and information in an authentic way.
The internet and mobile computing provide us with more ways than ever to communicate with each other. We refer to these as channels, and we often provide customer service simultaneously on many different channels.
Products, technology, and policies will change over time, and our CSR will need to change with them. We look for people who have demonstrated a drive for learning and growing.
Master of Simplicity
When a customer makes the effort to reach out and ask for help, it’s the CSR’s job to quickly assess the problem, sort it all out, and then present the customer with the simplest answer possible.
Our colleagues need to have the ability to resolve issues by challenging themselves, spending time researching a case or file, and being able to stay focused on long-term goals. People who persevere show steadfastness in doing something despite how hard it is or how long it takes to reach the goal.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- We work as a start-up and encourage entrepreneurship: you've got an idea, let's work on it
- We use really cool tools from our custom ERP, to our monitoring systems and everything in-between
- Our services are unique and the market is noticing: we do not just follow the market, we try to create our own niches
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What we offer
Our success depends on the effort of individual employees and at Spearhead you can see your impact immediately. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Attractive salary package.
Meal Tickets, Medical Insurance, Office Events.
Opportunities to grow and learn top technologies.
Quiet Office Space
Quiet location surrounded by greenery and trees, easily accessible via public transport.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and snacks provided.
We have the world best coffee!