At Spearhead Systems we believe in the delivery of high performance. By this, we mean that we are excited to the bone about the delivery of IT services and solutions that help people and companies get things done. We are looking for more people like us, high performers, result oriented and focused on making a difference where it counts.
Spearhead Systems operates its own public cloud, delivering a simple yet high performance IaaS experience (on-demand compute capacity, storage and more) and provides professional IT monitoring and observability services. We are innovating new ways of building scalable distributed systems to better serve our global customers. We are passionate about cloud and digital transformation technologies that help people and businesses get things done.
Our growing company is seeking to hire a sales manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team and overall strategy. You will be in charge of managing the entire sales organisation by developing sales strategies, meeting planned goals, overseeing the activities and performance of the sales teams by tracking sales goals, setting individual and department sales targets, and facilitating the ongoing training of your salespeople.
A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required. Experience in the field of IT is required.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills, strategic vision, love for technology, good organisation of your time and the ability to lead a sales team. Previous experience in a sales-related role is mandatory.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures a strong presence in the market.
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Coordonating sales activity both on retention and new business development.
- Hiring and training team members, setting quotas, evaluating and adjusting. performance, and developing processes that drive sales.
- Overseeing weekly meetings (and ad-hoc) with sales team in order to check the status of the sales activity.
- Ensuring that the sales pipeline is up to date and reflects the true potential and that the follow up procedures are being respected.
- Permament connection with the sales team in order to ensure a prompt answer to sales requests, efficency in subscription renewals, upsell and cross sell on the existing. customers as well as in aquiring new business and customers.
- Organise the team to achieve their sales objectives.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs and how they relate to our products and solutions.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Identifying new products and solutions that complement the company’s portfolio and implement the go to market strategy for them.
- Managing our portfolio of products and services (adding, removing, updating) including managing the vendor relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and discipline in using software such as ERP/CRM to generate reports, offers and keeping the entirety of a sales process within the system.
- Speaking and writing fluent English
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.